Grilled Hakurei turnip and radish
Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Wash, trim and cut the turnips in ½ and place in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat well.
- Heat the bbq to medium high.
- Place the radishes and turnips in a grill basket on the heated bbq, and cook for about 10 minutes until slightly charred and fork tender.
- While the veggies are cooking, chop the fresh herbs.
- Remove the cooked turnips and radishes from the heat. Place in a bowl.
- Add the chopped herbs, toss and serve. ENJOY!! The perfect farm to table dish for summer.